Monday, November 24, 2008

What's happening Roy?

Was Andrew Symonds involved in a pub fight or not?

The cricket sites are confusing me.

Cricinfo is saying that he was involved in an incident while cricket.com.au is saying that he did nothing wrong.

HUH???

Make up your minds.

Gosh, change the title of your articles; freaking confusing people.

Anyway, Symo's ok.

I don't think he did anything.

Hopefully not.

I don't want him to be dropped again.

The Australian team don't need that right now.

Cricket Australia are just plain stupid if they drop him again.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Cricinfo would say that, because it's based in India and written by English people. So, no one who likes Roy!

    I think he was provoked... I think that if he'd done something wrong, they'd have booted him. They haven't hesitated previously! Although, I think it was all a bit of a conspiracy... fishing trip, whatever. : )

    ReplyDelete